A project I turned in late for my Costume Crafts class
The idea was to create a piece of VERY SHINY costume jewelry set in/on a piece of cloth that could easily attach/detach from the back (as if designed for a quick costume change).
I think I did pretty well, I just wish I'd finished it on time.
In this project I used a translucent netting (double layered to reduce stretch), Fabri-tac (the glue I used on the shoes for this class [link]
), hot glue, and many many many many tiny acrylic jems. To give you an idea, the smallest of these are about 1/8 in. in diameter, the next size up I used more often and were between a 1/8 and 1/4 inch.
Very time consuming (<--says the girl who knits maille for fun).